Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 things you should check out...

1. TWO by TEN mtb gearing. You can get it from Sram (they're all-in with 2x10 options at 4 levels). You can get it from Shimano (if you feel like rocking das XTR. You can even get some rings to retro fit it. But if you like to ride in the dirt. it's the way to go: simple, full use of gears, lighter, less chain slap.Check it out now. You can high five me later.



2. Danny MacAkill's new video. I just love those backwards manuals and nose wheelies. True story - I have reoccuring dreams about have mad wheelie skills. I wake up from these dreams with the same feeling I had as a kid - when I'd wake up from a dream realizing that I couldn't play with the GI Joe of Transformer that I just dreamed about.


3. Sleigh Bells. If you listened to the new MIA album, you may recognize some beats. I love how much sound can come out of two people.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who dreams about having wheelie skills, only to wake up terribly disappointed.

    ReplyDelete