Friday, November 13, 2009

Best shark attack I've ever seen

I watched parts (only the best parts) of Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus today.

It included this classic scene which I've conveniently found on YouTube....


I bet more people have seen this youtube clip than actually watched the movie.

To give the movie some credit, it does include:
  • Debbie Gibson at her finest
  • Quality lines like, 'I don't know what's down there, but it's gotta be really big'
  • A love scene where Debbie is turned on about an Asian scientist's story about trying to save a dolphin
  • ....well that's about as far as I got.
You have to admit, it's pretty darn cool to see a prehistoric shark pluck a 747 out of the air. You never know...it could happen now that the ice caps are melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment