Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween weekend

I got the very last mask in the Halloween store. It was called, "Old Man"
But before that I rode my bike in circles and got it dirty.And hung out with this guy
I watched some of this.
Then I put on my baby blue leisure suit, old man mask, and sat really still. I scared every single trick or treater. It was crazy. I was sitting on the porch the whole time. Very still - sure, but I didn't really look fake. I think there was probably a few drops of pee on the porch when the night was over. Jackie has the best time laughing at everybody getting scared. I tell you what...I don't think I've ever seen a person enjoy watching people tremble like Jackie does.
And then we watched some of this. We asked ourselves why everybody doesn't live in Colorado. it's the best place in the world I think. Happy November everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment