Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snuggie Invasion


Here's a cool unique band I found on a new music site. (the same place where I found this)
INVASION - Moongazer (EP version) from Marek Steven on Vimeo.

I like how so much sound comes out of this UK trio of two ladies and one somber looking fellow. I took a look at some of their other performances and it looks like the robe is a standard costume for the singer. It's cool and all, but somebody maybe should tell her that it looks a bit like a hooded snuggie. The snuggie cult wear is quickly spreading in the US. Perhaps these robe/blanket marketers are more astute than I first thought and they've planted a 'snuggie band' in the UK so the snuggieness will spread amoung the underground punk rock niche. If so, I tip my hat to you snuggie. Very clever indeed.

1 comment:

  1. i love my Snuggie... it comes in handy on days i want to dress like a pink Jedi

    ReplyDelete