Tuesday, June 16, 2009

cRaZy weather

I hit the road for a short ride during a break in the rain.
AS I headed west, I could see a storm over Boulder. There was literally a wall where the rain started. When I got close to it, I could almost put one leg in the rain and keep one leg out. Then the wind picked up. Judging from the speed of the debris flying down the road, I was moving faster than the storm (I had a tailwind). But then another cloud opened up infront of me. So I was in the middle of two storms trying to stay out of the mess. I'm no meteorologist, but it seems like it's good time for hail or a tornado or something like that. Luckily, I just got wet (note to self: always bring a plastic bag for the cell phone).

And of course, when I got home, after 2 minutes, the rain stopped and the sun was out. And you know what that means...

Today, I'll ride early and try to avoid it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment