Saturday, October 18, 2008

B-Boys!!!!!

Finally - after all of these years as a die hard fan - I'm going to see the Beastie Boys! They're doing a short tour with Tenacious D as part of the ROCK THE VOTE tour....and we're not going to miss it.

They're playing the Fillmore in Denver on election eve. The next day, Jackie and are pedaling around town - making sure our neighbors get out and vote (hopefully for Obama;)
We're thinking we'll both ride a tandem so that we can ride folks to the polls - for real!

In a bit, I'll be wrenching on the cross bike to get it ready for today's race. I'm getting pretty psyched! We'll see how I feel when my lungs are filled with dust, my shoes filled with sand, and my handlebars are covered in drool. At least there are 2 beer sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment